Methods of payment
1. Payment from Croatia to the company's giro account
If you pay from Croatia, please send your payment to the agency’s giro account using a money order.
2. Online payment with credit card: Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard
If you decide to pay online using a credit card you will have to fill out your details on our webpage and send it online over our secure pages (SSL protection). The agency will authorize your card for the amount of your booking.
3. Offline payment with credit card
By using our offline credit card payment, you choose the terms of payment. By faxing us the Credit card authorisation Form, we are given authorization to charge the complete amount according to the chosen terms of payment. The amount is stated in KN.
4.Payment from abroad via bank transfer
This method of payment refers exclusively to foreign clients. It is necessary to transfer the value of the reservation to the foreign account of the agency. The payers and recipients bank transfer fees are covered entirely by the client..
Note: All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank.
When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
Reservation payment depends on the type of accommodation you are booking. The advance payment, balance amount as well as the due date of the balance or full payment you are obligated to pay as stated on the calculation/proforma invoice issued by the agency, which you will receive from us after you have confirmed your reservation.
Amount of advance payment and amounts and dates of balance payment/total price varies according to type of service/reservation:
1. 30% of the price of accommodation upon granted inquiry paid to the agency by credit card or bank transfer
70% of the price of accommodation paid directly to the accommodation owner in cash on the first day of service
2. 100% of the price of accommodation upon granted inquiry paid directly to the agency by credit card or bank transfer. If the first day of service is more than 30 days then a 2 part payment is accepted:
30% of the price of accommodation upon granted inquiry
70% of the price of accommodation minimally 30 days prior to the first day of service
3. 100% of the price of accommodation upon granted inquiry paid to the agency by credit card or bank transfer if the first day of service is less than 30 days after booking confirmation or the total amount of the reservation is less than 150 eur (€)
Note: the above mentioned payment options do not necessarily apply to all accommodation units. The possible methods of payment will be specified upon reservation confirmation.
• Upon payment of the advance you will receive confirmation of payment and detailed information about your reservation
• Upon payment of 100% of the amount or balance you will receive the Bill specifying all payments made and Voucher containing the following:
1. Name, address, and telephone number of service provider (legal or natural persons)
2. Address of apartment, hotel, …
3. Name and address of reservation holder (person who performs a reservation)
4. Number of persons / names of guests who use the services named in the reservation
5. Description of paid service, period / date of arrival and departure
6. Note about the paid sojourn tax